How we use your medical records
- This practice handles medical records in line with laws on data protection and confidentiality
- We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment
- We may also share medical records for medical research and to check the quality of care provided to you
- We share information when the law requires us to do so
- For more information on how we use your data please see our Patient Privacy Statement
Access to Records
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Access to Health Records Act, patients may request to see their medical records. Applications for access can be made by completing this form and returning it to the practice. Alternatively you can seek advice from the practice in person or by telephone on 01224 492828.
No information will be released without the patient consent unless we are legally obliged to do so.
More information on accessing your medical records is available here.