Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services for patients.
In addition, we also provide the following:
- Blood & urine tests - to monitor patients on a range of drugs for arthritis and bowel problems.
- Blood pressure checks
- Cervical smears
- Contraceptive services - including Nexplanon implant, IUCD and Mirena (coils)
- Child health surveillance
- Diabetic clinic
- Well baby clinic
- Maternity services
- Methadone substitution programme
- Minor surgery
- NHS health checks
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including childhood and flu
- Quality of Life Clinic - this clinic is to monitor patients with chronic illnesses.